Monday, August 07, 2006

packing dilemma

I have been busy planning my trip. I packed my backpack yesterday to test it out and of course i had to unpack and start over with less items. Looks like i am going with three - four days of clothes. That's it. Should be quite a challenge for me but one that I accept openly and willingly.

I have also been thoroughly researching Madrid and a few other spots. To save room in my bag i am ripping out the pages i need from my guide books. It breaks my heart, but it must be done!So far my plan is to see the Prado museum. They have a self-guided audio tour which i am looking forward to. I am also planning to see the Royal Palace. I love stuff like that. I was hoping to do a Bullfight but it looks like they only do them on Sundays and holidays. I have to read up a bit more on it.

1 comment:

TM said...

THis is so awesome! I am SO JEALOUS!!! Good for you! It sounds like an amazing trek and I'm looking forward to reading your posts. This is a great idea. I just started blogging myself! You know you can save those key words in a post as a draft, and then once you've fleshed them out, post it on you blog?

I'm going to put a link on my blog to yours, if that's okay? And visit mine whenever you get a chance. I can't wait to see the photos! ~ Toni